Sign Up

Two Services – sign up below to get started

Service #1: File or take over your appeal:

This is where we file the initial property tax appeal or take over an appeal you have already filed. Either way, we handle it for you all the way until it is concluded. You do not need to have any involvement – we literally do everything that needs to be done.

NOTE: If this is your initial filing, it can only be done within 45 days from the date of your Annual Notice of Assessment.

Service #2: Handle Your Appeal to The Superior Court:

If you have already appeared before the Board of Equalization and are dissatisfied with the results, we can file an appeal to Superior Court on your behalf or take over an appeal to the Superior Court that you have already filed.