Two Services

Service #1:

Filing or Taking over a Property Tax Appeal:

We can file your appeal for you directly to the BOE (provided you are within 45 days from the date of your Annual Notice of Assessment that was sent to you by the County) or we can take over an appeal that you have filed. In either case, we will handle your appeal to conclusion. You do not have any involvement – we literally do everything that needs to be done.

Service #2:

Filing or Taking Over an Appeal to the Superior Court:

You have the legal right to take your appeal to the Superior Court after you have gone through a Board of Equalization hearing, if you feel the result obtained at the BOE was not fair or just.

We only file and take over appeals for DeKalb, Fulton and Gwinnett County residents.

Ready to Sign Up?